PVC Door Panels
PVC Door Panels
- The GPI Millworks’ PVC Door Panel combines added strength and thermal resistance with versatility and durability.
- Reinforced with pultruded fiberglass and wood inserts, the GPI Millworks’ Door Panel has improvements over the traditional PVC Door Panel.
- Each door panel is shipped with protective film on each door face to keep the panel free from damage.
Condensation Resistance Testing
- Test results from Intertek / Architectural Testing
- Architectural Testing is an NFRC accredited simulation laboratory
- All simulations conducted in full compliance with NFRC approved procedures and specifications
- Welded PVC door panel with a fixed glazing bead on one side and a removable glazing bead on the other
- Glazing Tape (inside of each four sides of door panel)
- Pultruded Fiberglass Reinforcements (2) and Wood Inserts (2) each in left 3 and right stiles of door
- Pultruded Fiberglass Reinforcement (1) in both top and bottom rails
Improved Thermal Resistance
- Panel stiles are secured to the Pultruded Fiberglass Reinforcements and Wood Inserts on the inside with stainless steel screws (5 on each side and 2 top and bottom).
- Protective surface film covers both front and back of door panel
- Due to the deadbolt and latch locations being centerlined, the PVC Door Panel can be used for a left or right active door by rotating the door 180 degrees (top to bottom)
- GPI Millworks’ Door Panels are available in retro, full-size and 8′ sizes. Custom doors also available upon request.